Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Beautiful weather!





I could go on on about this beautiful weather! I guess I kind of already have. It makes me want to go camping. I'm trying to talk Chad into going this weekend. That could be an adventure with the little ones. I could stay outside all day!
Yesterday we went up to my brother in laws house in Diamond Valley for a BBQ. He has horses and goats and tons of dogs so the kids love to go there. He did just get divorced and the B took about every stick of furniture so there are not a ton of places to sit. It was fun all of C's family was up there. Tons of kids! I love talking to C's sisters they are such nice and fun girls. I also love talking to Bill's new girlfriend who I hope he will be smart and marry. She is awesome! She manages to tolerate his ex which is hard to do. Hey if anyone wants to go to the park lets go!

2 comments:

brit said...

I also love Bill's new girlfriend....she and I go WAY back and she taught me everything I know. Anyways.....have fun camping. Lucky you! All that dirt!

C Hansen said...

Ok, Annie you are a great photographer!! When are you comming to take a picture of this dang arm?? I think the muscle is shrinking as we speak.

That B needs to have an untimely accident.

I like Bills new girlfriend too! Just between you and me (oh and everyone else on the internet) ... well nevermind. We can discuss at the park. H looks so darling! Like the shot of C's arm too. Your very good at arms.