Saturday, March 3, 2007

bumper stickers

The other day I was driving and this van pulled out in front of me. I couldn't help but notice the large pig sticker in the back window. I thought it was kind of funny until I noticed the bumper sticker that read "fat people are harder to kidnap". I'm pretty sure it made my whole day.

4 comments:

brit said...

okay, so i hope its not totally grotesque and out of place that i am commenting on your blog, but i saw the link on Carolyns blog and have to tell you again how cute i think your baby is.....oh, how i wish i had a girl. not enough to try having one and end up with ANOTHER boy on my hands.....but she is super cutie. cute family. cute blog.

brit said...

thanks for commenting. you should go to our book club blog.....do you like to read?
mommieswhoread@blogspot.com
(thats mommies who read, not mommies whore ad.....i should have thought that through a little better!) anyways, if you want to join just leave a comment with your email address and i will enter it in and it will send you an email with instructions join.....have fun blogging!

Malea Ellett said...

Hi Anne! That sticker is awesome!!! I didn't know you had a blog, it is sooo cute!!!

C Hansen said...

Great bumper sticker!! Glad to see Britney found you. She is awesome!! I too wish I had that baby girl. She does love me you know... better watch out.