
I got a link for the cutest wedding cakes I've ever seen off of Becca's Blog check this out Erin's cakes. I went to high school with Erin she is very talented. My favorite is the white and hot pink cake. I loved my wedding cake but these put it to shame! I wish I was this talented. My cake I have to make won't be this fancy thats for sure! I'll see what I can whip up. I'll post it if it's not to tacky.
2 comments:
OK, THOSE ARE THE CUTEST CAKES. SHE IS SO TALENTED. I DIDN'T KNOW SHE DID THIS! I'VE BEEN WANTING TO TRY MAKING A CUTE CAKE, HOPEFULLY FOR MAESI'S B-DAY, BUT THERE'S NO WAY I COULD DO THAT! SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD MAKE MAESI'S IF YOURS TURNS OUT CUTE!!!! HE HE! GOOD LUCK WITH YOURS! I'M EXCITED TO SEE IT.
*ISN'T JOEY HER HUSBAND? SO ISN'T HIS LAST NAME DYE? I'M CONFUSED...
Yes. Her last name is dye
Post a Comment