Wednesday, March 21, 2007

flylady

So I'm totally getting into this flylady business. I've been cleaning like mad. She has inspired me to do other things besides keeping up with what she tells you to do daily. I've cleaned out almost all of my closets. The amount of clothes that I got rid of from my closet alone is crazy! I've been hanging on to stuff for five or more years and I finally made myself chuck it. It feels good too. I look in my closet and it's look so much better. Thank you flylady. I'm glad I saw her page on Carolyn's blogd. Some day in the near future my whole house will be organized.
Next week I have to decorate a cake for the Relief Society Birthday party. Anyone have any cute yummy ideas for me? I'm not very good at decorating but, I thought it might be a fun challenge.
I've started working on a new goal this week. That is making Luke keep his pants on. Anywhere we go he just drops his drawers. He still wears a diaper and leaves it on so his not flashing really. It just makes me look like a lazy mom. So this week I decided to work on keeping the pants on. I figure he better get that down before he gets potty trained. So far hes gone two days with his pants on all day. Wahoo!

4 comments:

Malea Ellett said...

good job! I so need to do what you're doing! How are you doing it with little Halle?! I can't get anything done with Breckon!

C Hansen said...

Yay annie is a flybaby!! Way to go! It feels so good to get rid of "stuff"!! I need to do it again in all my zones especially before we move.

Can't help much in the cake area. I'm decorating challenged. I'll see what I can find on the net.

Love your goal! At least it is luke that has the prob. not Chad! *tee hee*

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

check out Becca for ideas - she just talked about cakes.

Becca said...

sweet...I should check this site out.