Wednesday, March 7, 2007

I love spring!

The weather has been so nice the past two days. Yesterday we were outside almost all day. I decided I wanted to BBQ, it felt like BBQ weather. Plus Chad has to cook when we BBQ! HE!HE! He likes to cook so much more than I do. I use to like to cook until I married him. He is the pickiest eater I have ever met. Carolyn can testify to that one. Well I signed up for the flylady that C & B talk about on their pages. I have already found myself enjoying my shiny sink. Who knows I might love my toilet soon. I wish Luke would. How the heck do you potty train boys? He shows no interest except for when its some one else. He is always following me and Chad into the bathroom and asking if we are pooping. Then flushes the toilet and leaves. What to do?
If the weather stays nice we should all go to the park for a play date.
I went running today, no punk kids yelled at me just the construction workers whistles. I had some new music I stole from my niece, she had some good teeny bop stuff. C I didn't mean to offend you. I've been listening to yours the past two months I'm starting to wear it out! Well I hope you all had a fabulous day. OH! Happy Birthday Jen! Love you!

3 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

What is flylady?

Malea Ellett said...

I just looked at flylady... It's looks kind of fun, you'll have to tell me about it!

C Hansen said...

Love the shiny sink!! I was just playing with you Annie. I'm sick of my music too!

Picky is not the word for Chad...can't think of a worse one yet...

Lets do a playdate next week during spring break. AND a grills night out.