Friday, March 2, 2007

a little slow at this...

Wow. I used to think I knew a lot about computers until about two years ago. We moved into our new house, and I decided I didn't want to pay for high speed internet. So I went with dial up, that was just retarded! I couldn't even stand getting on the internet it was so freakin' slow! I would find myself waiting to go over to my parent's house to use their speedy internet. That was too hard. So for Christmas we upgraded. High speed internet I love you! The point of my rambling is that I had never read a blog before last week. I pretty much had given up on surfing the web because of that stupid dial up. I just notice that blogging has been around since 1999. I am out of it! I was looking at my friend Jordan's blog. She is so creative and inspiring. I thought it looked kind of fun. Hopefully I won't turn this into a new form of venting. Some days I feel like I am going crazy! I have a 2 (almost 3) year old son whose favorite word is "never!" and he uses a very angry voice when he says it. I also have a 6 month old baby girl who wants to be held all the time. I love them both to death but, life is just a little crazy right now!

1 comment:

C Hansen said...

Venting is a good thing isn't it?? High speed internet is the bomb. You start to wonder how you ever lived without out it... then you wonder how you ever lived without the internet... and it all goes downhill from there :) Glad to see you venture into the world of Blogging!

V is embarrassed that I do it and I think he is secretly worried his family will see. Is C cool with it??

I'll hafta go check out your creative friends blog, hope to see you soon!