Monday, March 5, 2007

Need some new music

Hey does anyone have some good upbeat music to exercise to? I need some new stuff to listen to while I attempt to jog. I say attempt because you should see how freakin' slow I run. Some punk kids were started yelling some mean things the other day when I was running. I don't know if they thought I had a big butt or if they were telling me I looked pathetic, so I just gave them the thumbs up. I'm glad my music was up high that day. I'm just glad I'm sticking to the whole running crap. I think this is my 6th week doing it. Thats pretty good for me. I usually give up by now. My sister Amber is a great motivator. Thanks Am! So anyway if you can think of any good music let me know. Thanks!

3 comments:

Malea Ellett said...

-k- call me nerdy, but I love "here we go again," by ok go. Me and Maesi love to rock out to it when we drive, and if I worked out, which I need to , I would listen to that!!

C Hansen said...

I think I gave you everything I work out to... didn't I?? Wasn't it good enough for you?? GOSH!! :)

The Punks were probably Chanting "Go HOttie Go!" You are doing so awesome!! Hows the eating??

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Good for you Annie! I would say Coby & I walk fast rather than run. We call it running though. Anyway - I got some sweet music from Becca - 80's is always fun to run to I think.