Monday, May 14, 2007

I'm pooped!



I'm so glad that last week is finally over! That was one of the busiest weeks of my life! Every day I had something. Friday and Saturday night I stayed up until midnight making stuff for the bridal shower and Mother's day. I now see why Martha Stewart is such a bitty! I made 16 tiny wedding cakes and cleaned and decorated my house for a bridal shower and by the end of that I think Chad was scared of me. I was so tired and grumpy! But it all turned out really good so I'm happy.
So posting what I wanted for Mother's Day was a good idea cause Chad got me the computer desk I wanted. Thanks Chad! I didn't think he was ever going to see it though cause he doesn't look at my blog very often but I think Heather tipped him off.
Here are a few pictures from the bridal shower for Christina. It was alot of fun.

3 comments:

C Hansen said...

Annie you are tens times the woman Martha is! The cakes look great you are so talented. Maybe if you kiss my bicep it will rub off on me. :) So glad you got your desk. Lunch on Wednesday right??

Malea Ellett said...

-k- so I need you to show me how you did these cakes so I can make one for Maesi's b-day! They are soooo cute!

Megal said...

Annie, I am muy impressed with your cute little shower! What an undertaking. I love the little wedding cakes! What a cute idea!!