Sunday, June 3, 2007

The cake

 
So here it is. It's got many flaws... but hey it was our first one. We were pretty happy with it.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Becca said...

That looks awesome....good job guys.

brit said...

You are freakin amazing! I love it! I heard everything was beautiful and the spirit was so strong. I cant believe i missed it. But, Mike and Tanner were/are pretty sick. I couldnt even just dump the kid on his dad cause Mike is sicker than heck. Total bummer! But, as always, you are great. Good job on the cake. Love it!

Ash said...

NICE LOOKIN CAKE!!

Rachel said...

Annie that is sooo cute! Way to go! How did you know how to do that?

Anonymous said...

Annie! Fabulous job on the cake! I haven't checked your blog in a while!! I know you were scared about doing that, but she better have loved it because it's beautiful!