Saturday, June 23, 2007

Park City Trip

 

Park City was way fun! It was truly a girls trip we got pedicures, shopped, watched chick flicks, made cookies, and ate a lot of good food. I just love that little,it is so cute. The Alpine Slide was awesome it was really hot that day especially for Park City, but we enjoyed it. We had a nice condo with it's own hot tub in our room. Notice all the pictures in the hot tub yeah we were a little excited about it. Rileigh got in it twice a day and Hallie was trying to do the same. Hallie loves to swim and play in water she is my little fish. She was a good trooper she even got a pedicure. If you'll notice the picture of us laying on the bed... we are pretty sure that is the same bed spread Zack has in saved by the bell. Time to remodel? Anyway we had a good time. I can't wait until next year.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

C Hansen said...

You and your family always do the funnest things!! I had a blast last night. Tigers blood and Pirates Grog and talk of nasty Cu's are always fun!!

brit said...

FUN! Park City is the best. I love hanging out there! Mike and I used to go OFTEN before the kiddies came along. Now its just a quick pit stop to the Factory stores now and then. Anyways, glad your back. Lets get together.

jaesi said...

your family is so beautiful. Everyone has great eyes!

Malea Ellett said...

I love your family! They are so cute. That looks like so much fun!! It makes me so excited, Brandon and I are going in a couple of weeks with no kiddies!!!! Woo Hoo!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

looks like fun - i hope to make a summer trip up there!

like your collage - i need to try that!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I didn't know you guys went. Looks like you guys had a blast!