So Justin Timberlake is coming to Vegas in September and me and my sister-in-laws want to go to the concert. Don't you think that would be awesome? I bet he would be a sweet entertainer. The cheapest tickets I have found so far are $160. Yeah right! If anyone sees any deals on his tickets please let me know. Thanks!
4 comments:
I was looking for tickets a few months ago for this concert. I have gotten my past concert tickets on ebay - they probably aren't much less, but you could check.
Sweet!!!
I want to go to this so bad...and I think it is what Alan is getting for my bday.
On the Mandalay Bay website the tickets start at $ 80....unless they are sold out now.
Maybe I will see you there.
HAHAHAHA that is AWESOME!!! that would be a lot of FUN!!!
can I come? SERIOUSLY!!!
Post a Comment