Monday, August 6, 2007

Don't be fooled by the rock Jennie got...she's still Jennie from the block!




I am so excited to say Jennie Faulkner is engaged! This isn't the best picture of her ring but it's all I got. She is engaged to Preston Minor from California. They plan to get married in the SLC Temple this fall. Yeah Jennie!

8 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Oh I am jealous - beautiful girl & ring! Congrats Jennie!

Malea Ellett said...

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's engaged?! That's awesome!! She looks gorgeous. Nice ring! It's huge!

Mike and Debbie said...

I love that you posted that! I haven't seen the ring yet! So freakin' beautiful! Love that girl!!

Megal said...

Seriously beautiful all around!! Oh to be getting married again!! The funnest times ever!

jaesi said...

holy crap! do they make rings that big? If I recall your ring isnt too shabby either! :)

Lisha said...

Wow! I have really been out of the loop! Jennie Faulkner CONGRATULATIONS! That ring is amazing!

Anonymous said...

wow that ring is huge!! I love the style too!

[BrookeO] said...

Holy COw. I would love to see that girl again. Good times were had. Congrats!!! Email me Jennie!!