Friday, August 10, 2007

Fishing at Beaver Mountain


We went fishing last weekend up in Beaver Mountain. It was beautiful up there! The weather was so nice too. I know I'm a little late at posting them. Kind of a crazy week. As you'll notice Luke is in the Lake which was rather chilly. We had a hard time keeping his clothes on as you can see. I guess we are off to another camping adventure this weekend. Have a good weekend everyone!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lisha said...

Hope you have a fun weekend camping! Do your kids sleep good in the tent, etc.? The one and only trip we've taken camping this summer was the WORST night of sleep for all of us!! Let me know how it goes!

{Annie N.} said...

We have a toy hauler or probably wouldn't go. We took them in a tent once and it was awful!

jaesi said...

What fun your little fam damily has! I miss camping...it has been years!
Hallie is soooooo cute! I love the cake!

Heidi said...

What a cute family you have. I'm a regular reader Annie. Didn't know if you knew. You look great by the way.

{Annie N.} said...

Heidi! I have to admit if peeked in on you a few times myself. You have such cute kids! I love that everyone blogs!