Thursday, August 2, 2007

Happy 4th Anniversary Chad!


Four years two kids, two frogs and a fish later. I can't believe we are celebrating our 4Th anniversary. Crazy how time flies. I feel truly lucky to be married to such an awesome guy. He is such a wonderful dad and husband. I was talking to one of my friends the other day about getting married (she is getting married in a couple months) and she asked me to tell her honestly if getting married was better than being single. After talking to her I started thinking about how scary it is not really knowing what you are getting into. Getting married is basically a big leap of faith if you ask me. No one can tell you how you and another person are going to get a long as a couple. Sometimes I don't realize how lucky I am. To be able to stay home with my kids is such a blessing in today's world. Chad is such a hard worker with his priorities in the right places. He makes me want to be a better person. I know I'm very far from perfect and extremely hard to live with. I definitely got the better end of the deal. Thanks for putting up with me Chad.
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Annie and Chad!! That is crazy you have been married for 4 years! Are you doing anything fun?

Heather B said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love that picture of you guys. You're so right, marriage IS a leap of faith, and isn't it so nice when it turns out so great?? Have a wonderful day.

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Yeah! It seems like you have been married longer than that ... maybe because you have a cute family & I just have COBY! Just kidding.

We are lucky to have someone who understands us & who we can rely on & have fun with!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

OH by the way - I went to a neighbor gals bridal shower last night - sorry I missed your party!

Malea Ellett said...

OOah! You guys are cute. I remember when you got your pictures done!! You came over to my house right before for something! You are so gorgeous! And yes, You are very lucky, but he is very lucky as well! Such a cute couple! And beautiful kids, and frogs, oh, and the fish!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe its been four years!! I swear it could have been yesterday! That picture is really cute of you guys!

{Annie N.} said...

Thanks girls! That is one of our engagement pics. I wish my hair was still that long.

Mike and Debbie said...

Happy Anniversary! So fun! I can't believe how time flies! I totally agree about the leap of faith! No one can tell you how it's going to be, but it is very fabulous when it just works! Hope you have a happy day and many more!!

jaesi said...

What a fabulous picture! I still am sad that I never made it to your reception. I remember moving to South Carolina or something that day. darnit. You have a great life...you should for sure be proud!

brit said...

Happy Anniversary, guys! I am so glad you guys found eachother and are so happy. Sorry about the party Annie.....I am getting geared up for a HUGE and STRESSFUL final for my schooling to be DONE! So, I have NO free time. (Study, study, study!) I could have called I guess.....sorry again!

Ash said...

Oh I love it... and Happy Anniversary!

[BrookeO] said...

Look at you! You are so pretty, I love your long hair. I am so glad that I get to read your blog---Happy Anniv. Time flies fast, I'm going on 8 years and 4 kids, holy cow...NO WAY! Let Malea know that my email is bmoldroyd@yahoo.com I would love to see all of you (and your kids and hubby's)

Lisha said...

Congrats! I also love your picture too! I am so sorry I didn't get the chance to get with you when I was in SG. I will call you tomorrow!

Erica Onelove said...

What a pretty picture! Congrats!