Friday, August 17, 2007

High School Musical 2 Tonight!



Yep! I'm a total dork I'm all excited to watch the new High School Musical 2. It is on the Disney Chanel tonight. I think I'm mostly excited to see it because it is filmed at Entrada. Kind of neat that they picked our little town to film it in. I watched the first High School musical last night and they had a countdown and sneak peaks. So check out our beautiful red rocks tonight. It starts at 6pm and 9pm.

7 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

I am totally going to the premiere tonight @ Entrada! I am taking my bosses daughter who loves it. I haven't seen it so I feel kind of bad for all my little nieces who would die to be there instead of me! HAHA

Lisha said...

Watch for Tyler's brother Scotty in the baseball scenes. He was an extra and got paid $3500.00 to show some of the actors had to look like they really knew how to play baseball. Ha! We are bummed because the Hoopes' are having a big bash at their house watching it tonight. We don't have the Disney Channel so we are trying to figure out who to call and watch it with. Have fun!

Malea Ellett said...

We're excited!! Easton loved the first one, and we listen to the soundtrack all the time! We'll be gone tonight, so the tivo is set!

{Annie N.} said...

Ash you are lucky! That sounds way fun!

Brandee- I tried to comment on your blog and it said I had to have permission or something?

Heather B said...

Those pictures are awesome! It's kinda weird to see "southern utah" in the background.

My little brother was an extra too, but I am not sure exactly what he did, so I guess you can't really watch for him. He's on a mission now, anyway, we don't have the Disney channel either...I'm bummed.

Krystal Trapnell said...

I watched it this morning. It was great, but, boy did it make me miss home.

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

The premiere was pretty fun for the kids - but the food was total kid food. Hot dogs, nachos, baskets full of movie candy, popcorn, pb&j sandwiches & sugar drinks. I left totally sick ... because I ate like a kid!