Well I'm sad to say that I won't be attending Justin Timberlake's concert this weekend. I don't have anyone to go with. Pooh! Megan has a ticket so she might be going with some friends so I'll have to just get the dirt from her. Sad!
Yesterday I was blog surfing or stalking and I don't know if I'm just retarded but every time I would try to comment on someones blog that had that stupid word verification thing I messed up the letters like three times! What is the point of that anyway. I think everyone should take those off! Or is it just me?
So I was hoping when I returned to the blog world that Megan and Heather would have blogs. I don't see any evidence of that. I guess my poll didn't help.
Is anyone doing anything fun for the holiday weekend? We are still deciding what to do. We are thinking about going to the BYU game but still are looking for tickets. Anybody selling any? There are some on ebay for outrageous prices but Chad is still holding out for who knows what.
5 comments:
I'm sad too...I really really wanted to go to that...I would have gone with you. But Alan got the Phantom tickets for my Bday instead.....it was good....but JT might have been better.
Go BYU! Mike was going to go up but his parents gave his ticket away or something. My parents and Mike's both have season tickets, so if there is ever a time they arent being used, I'll let ya know. But, this is a big one so there are NONE avaliable. Have FUN!
Becca next time he comes we are going for sure! I figured you already had tickets. Dang!
Brit Thanks and go BYU!
Annie I totally want to go to Justin Timberlake!!! I LuFF him!!
Justin Timberlake?? LOL!! Some hispanic kids Vaughn was workin with told him he looked like Justin and he was depressed for a week. Sorry you don't get to go to the concert. Thanks for hangin at our lame UFC party the other night!! I haven't seen your blog forever!! Maybe I'll go and write something...
Post a Comment