
I know kind of crazy that this well be my third post for the day but I, have on more post and it's more for me so I can look back on it someday. Now that I'm getting so old and starting to lose my memory and everything else. I had such a fun birthday the last couple haven't been so great so I'm happy to say that it was. It started out by waking up to pouring rain. I love rain but it makes me want to lay around in my comfortable clothes and do nothing productive. So I made myself get ready knowing that I had a lunch date with the girls in my family. We went to Olive Garden love that place ate way too much. It was followed by shopping at Christensen's love that place also (spend way too much money there. :) ) Then we went to my Mom's and she had a huge Costco chocolate cake waiting for me. Costco cake's are my favorite! So I was very excited. Then we went to Kohl's and I got the bedspread I've been wanting. Wait the day gets even better. Then my Sister Amber watched my kids for four hours while Chad and I went to dinner at Red Lobster with Megan and Neal. After we went to the movie Stardust. I liked it a lot it was different than the movies I had seen lately. I couldn't have asked for a better birthday! It was great. :) Thanks to everyone who made it that way!

14 comments:
Sounds like a great day! Your hair looks cute in the picture - you look like you always have ... not old. :)
Happy Birthday a day late!!! i was thinking about you on the 21st thinking i gotta remember to call annie tomorrow.. but seeming how i'm also losing my mind...i forgot.. we have been in park city with the larkins.. so i will blame my forgetfulness on that... anyways.. i'm glad you had such a fun day!! i love good birthdays!
Annie...maybe in my next life I will look as beeeeutiful as you!
What a fun day....cake...olive garden...shopping...dates...I want it all!
WHAT A HOTTIE!!
You are a beauty queen!! Skinny B!!! Call me sometime.
Yea! I'm glad you had a great day! That's so fun! Wish I could've been there to celebrate with ya!!
You girls are too nice! Thats why we are friends! :)
I'm so glad you had such a fun day!
Happy Birthdya annnie! a few days late! You really do look so good in that picture! Glad you had a good day!
what a hot mama!
I am so happy that you had a great birthday! You deserve it!:)
Happy Birthday (late)!! Glad it was such a good one.
PS you look HOT!
I'm a total slacker of a friend, I know. If it makes you feel any better I was out of town for the last few days so I didn't even realize what the date was. Anyway, I hope you had a great birthday. I'm coming down at the end of next month to go to Thriller so we'll have to go to lunch. I'm starting to read the Work & the Glory series again since I never did finish it the first time (good times!) and I did read the Twilight series too. Are you happy that I'm finally leaving a comment on your blog (a very long one)? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Jen you are alive! And actually commenting! I would love to see you. Call me when yu get here! How did you like twilight?
Post a Comment