thoughts of a flighty woman
Once again...great cake! You are getting to be pro cake lady! Keep it up!:)
Do you know that my favorite show is Ace of Cakes? I wish I could do this. You are amazing. I could have used you yesterday, and next month and the month after...do you bake on location...:)
annie..thanks again for the cake.. it made my day! and its sooo good and cute..were eating it right now! your the best.. thanks!!
Annie, what a cute cake and what an nice gesture!!! You're darling! It really did make Rach's day.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Once again...great cake! You are getting to be pro cake lady! Keep it up!:)
Do you know that my favorite show is Ace of Cakes? I wish I could do this. You are amazing. I could have used you yesterday, and next month and the month after...do you bake on location...:)
annie..thanks again for the cake.. it made my day! and its sooo good and cute..were eating it right now! your the best.. thanks!!
Annie, what a cute cake and what an nice gesture!!! You're darling! It really did make Rach's day.
Post a Comment