We had a fun weekend. We went up to SLC to the Hogle Zoo, the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point, shopping, PF Changs twice (yes that's right twice because we all love it so much), and of course Chad went to the BYU game. Lots of fun! Sorry you get to look at all the animals it was the only way I could get the pictures off my phone. Since I'm retarded and left my camera at home. Oh and I can't forget to mention we happened to drive by East High School where they filmed High School Musical. Pretty snazzy school. Have a fun labor day everyone!
3 comments:
I love Hogle Zoo! Luke looks really cute in those pictures!
Sounds like so much fun!!
How fun!!! Someday you should call and we can get together. I haven't talked to Christina since the wedding!! What up?!?
Post a Comment