
We are coming into my most favorite season of all. I have been loving every second of these nice cool days. I love walking outside and felling the crisp cool air on my skin. It's very invigorating. My kids have been loving it too. We have been outside a ton the last few days. I don't get too excited about winter coming but I love being able to wear jeans and a light jacket. The smells are the best too! I have burning my pumpkin spice candle (until Luke blows it out) yummy! Fall also reminds me of the good ol' days when a new school year was starting. The anticipation of seeing old friends. The football games and Homecoming. And lets not forget all of our favorite TV shows starting their new seasons. Yeah for next week they begin. Well that's all I have to say....just wanted to talk about my favorite time of year. :)
6 comments:
OH MAN, two years of living in Hawaii with no Fall, and now you post this and I'm officially homesick for FALL!! What a gorgeous picture.
I LOVE IT!!!!
I agree with heather...(even though I don't know her.) That's one of the reasons why I'm a bit excited to leave Hawaii. The weather is great here, but I sure to miss the seasons!
Ya, I miss Fall too! There aren't alot of trees in Arizona so we don't get the beautiful changing colors, etc. But I am excited for the nicer weather!
It's my favorite time of the year too! I love it!
Post a Comment