

Kena asked me to make a cake for her daughter Rylee's " princess" birthday party. I thought it turned out pretty cute. It's always fun to do girly cakes, especially ones with crowns. I have to give a shout out to Jennie for helping me. Thank you! She came and took the kids so I could decorate it because I was still babysitting. She even managed to get all 3 of the little ones to sleep at once! I couldn't have done it without her. It was fun to have her come hang out. We even got to watch a chick flick on my dream couch (Mindi's huge couch) after the little kids went to bed. Jennie, Katie, Hallie and I all fell asleep on it. I'm going to miss that couch. SO is Luke!
9 comments:
That cake is adorable!! You did a great job! Okay, it's hard to tell from the babysitting picture, but what kind of "amazing couch" is this? Where did Mindi get it?
Very cute cake Annie!
I too need to know more about the amazing couch ... I am ready to buy.
How do I place my order? and do you deliver?
annie.. you are amazing at those cakes!! so cute! i'm glad you survived babysitting.. it was fun to hang out with you guys for a bit.. it was fun to see jennie too!
Wow! you have talent. I made a cake tonight and it was pretty sad. but it tasted good. So how many kids do you want now?
Gorgeous cake! You're awesome!
Hey, I have to go private for awhile, will you email me so I have your email address? if you want to be added of course. :)
heatheresplin at yahoo
I love it! It turned out so cute! Good Job!
Annie!!! Hey, how are you? I found your blog on Britneys site. It has been forever since we have talked. What a cute cake you made for Rylee. You have the cutest kids. Anyway, just wanted to say hi.
The cake turned out adorable!!
Post a Comment