thoughts of a flighty woman
read the post below if you are wondering why I have this on here.
It really does not get any better than this!! Yo Gabba Gabba is pure genius!;) Who comes up with this stuff??? Love it!
Oh my gosh- How LAME is that. I would rather die than sit through an episode of that. OK not really, but ya know what I mean!
ya gotta love this stuff??!!??...
Acid....Seriously...that's not normal and it's a bit freaky. So I've seen this before. They make fun of it on "The Soup" during a segment called "What the kids are watching." Hilarious!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
read the post below if you are wondering why I have this on here.
It really does not get any better than this!! Yo Gabba Gabba is pure genius!;) Who comes up with this stuff??? Love it!
Oh my gosh- How LAME is that. I would rather die than sit through an episode of that. OK not really, but ya know what I mean!
ya gotta love this stuff??!!??...
Acid....Seriously...that's not normal and it's a bit freaky. So I've seen this before. They make fun of it on "The Soup" during a segment called "What the kids are watching." Hilarious!
Post a Comment