Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Am I weird?

I've been tagged by Jaesi. (Sorry I'm a little slow on this whole tagged thing so you get two in a row.)

1. I hate tomatoes but love salsa. I've always thought that was strange.
2. I love cartoons like Disney movies or anything teeny bop (like She's the Man, Mean Girls and etc).
3. I have a major purse fetish!
4. I hate hate hate to blow dry and style my hair.
5. I unfortunately have a sweet tooth. Cupboards are packed with junk food.
Good thing Chad is the same way.
6. I have major motion sickness. :( roller coasters are pretty much out of the question.
7. I can't sleep with out two pillows and something covering me.
8. I hate shaving. I think it's a waste of time. Someday maybe I'll get lasered.

Brandee, Kena and Brooke I tag you!

No comments: