Sunday, October 14, 2007

Fun at the Pumpkin Patch...

The Cow Train
Hallie, Carly Mckell, Maesi & Allee

All the kiddies







As you all know I love fall, so naturally I love Halloween. I love all the decorations, parties and all the fuss people make over it. Going to the Pumpkin Patch is a new favorite tradition I love. Apparently Luke loves it too. He remembered it from last year. They have a little petting zoo at it and it was so funny to follow him around and listen to him talk to the animals. There was this really small donkey there and Luke walked right up to and said in the sweetest voice "ah you stink donkey". He cracks me up! The animals were obviously very used to kids and company they were very gentle. This down syndrome girl had the lama in a head lock and he didn't mind one bit. So no worries about your kids while you are there. Anyway we had a good time there was a ton of us there.

1 comment:

Lisha said...

That looks like quite the place for kids! The pictures tell all. Looks like you all had a fabulous time! Wish we could've been there.