Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Amber! Happy Halloween!






I thought I would do a collage of Amber and I since she is my Best Friend and I don't get many opportunities to tell her how much I appreciate her. Since I was little she has always been son nice to me and included me in everything. Being six years younger than her, I'm sure I was irritating. She is the best sister a girl could have. She does so much for me from taking care of me while I was preggo (she would drive 20 minutes everyday and come get me while I felt like I was on my death bed to come and cheer me up and help me get out of my house) she babysitting my kids a lot, she makes things for me, helps me do everything from crafting to cleaning to spending money. Haha. You are the best Amber! You are truly my best friend!

6 comments:

Malea Ellett said...

so cute! happy birthday amber!!

Jennie Minor said...

Happy Bday Amber! Hope you have a great day!

brandee williams said...

Happy Birthday Amber. Your tribute was so nice!

The Wallis Family said...

Thanks Annie. That was so sweet. I love the pictures you chose. You are so good to me. Love Ya too!

Kena said...

Happy Birthday Amber!! It's been fun getting to know you better.

jaesi said...

You 2 are so pretty. I love the beach picture. Happy Birthday! What a fun day for a birthday.