Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!


My Mom will probably be mad that I put this picture of her on but, it is my favorite. When I was little I would always look at it and hope I would be as pretty as her. Dang! Didn't happen. She was a hottie! (I scanned this out of her High School Senior year book. ) Any way I hope you have a wonderful Birthday Mom you deserve the best! Thanks for always putting us first. You are a wonderful role model to me.
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Jennie Minor said...

Your mom is a hottie! Love this picture. Happy bday Judy!

Malea Ellett said...

I love this picture!! I remember looking at it when we were in middle school! She is gorgeous! Happy Bday Judy! Oh, and Annie, You are BEAUTIFUL TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy girl. You look a lot like her!!

Heather T. said...

Happy Birthday Grandma Judy. Thanks for all you do for our little family. We love you !!!!!!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Not embarassing - she is beautiful then & now!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Judy!! Hope you have a great day.. i totally remember that picture too..!! Thanks for being such a great aunt and kid watcher during sacrament!.. my kids love you guys!

Abby said...

Happy Birthday Judy!!! Love the picture!!!!

Abby said...

Happy Birthday Judy!!! Love the picture!!!!

Lisha said...

What a beautiful picture! Your mom is a babe! I've never seen that picture. I LOVE her hair! How in the world did they do their hair like that and make it actually stay?:) Your mom is such a great women! Happy Birthday Judy!

The Wallis Family said...

Mom, we love you. Happy Birthday. You're beautiful!!

jaesi said...

I guess all the good stuff must run in your family! pretty pretty!

C Hansen said...

Love the hair! She is beautiful like YOU Annie!

brandee williams said...

Happy Birthday Judy! Annie- you are beautiful, you look alot like your mom.