thoughts of a flighty woman
annie you kick butt--thanks for the free shameless plug for my parteee--i will hook you up, sister!mindi
Hey Annie, it was fun to hear from you! I added you to my friends list...hope you don't mind!
Can old ladies like me attend?? Not that I need to eat any more tasty food...you know I'm hiding out from you until I get back in shape... don't want you sniggering behind my back ;)
Silly C of course you can attend! The hostess is older than you! I'm going at 5 if anyone wants a shopping partner. :)
Older than me?? Is she coherant?? Should I bring a gift of Depends??
Not that old!Just a couple of years older than you. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
annie you kick butt--thanks for the free shameless plug for my parteee--i will hook you up, sister!
mindi
Hey Annie, it was fun to hear from you! I added you to my friends list...hope you don't mind!
Can old ladies like me attend?? Not that I need to eat any more tasty food...you know I'm hiding out from you until I get back in shape... don't want you sniggering behind my back ;)
Silly C of course you can attend! The hostess is older than you! I'm going at 5 if anyone wants a shopping partner. :)
Older than me?? Is she coherant?? Should I bring a gift of Depends??
Not that old!Just a couple of years older than you. :)
Post a Comment