
Sometimes I feel like a freak of nature and can't figure out what has happened to my coordination. For example the other day I was at Cafe Rio filling up my drink with my precious Diet Coke at the little drink dispenser. I picked up my cup to put the lid on and for some crazy reason it shot out of my hands and spilled all over this older lady. I felt so bad and I was waiting for her to get mad at my. I drenched this woman the cup was totally full! Her husband just laughed and said "there's other ways to make new friends you know". After trying to help her clean up and wipe up the floor I thanked her for being so sweet about it. I'm starting to think Diet Coke is not my friend. This isn't the first public embarrassment I've had with the dark liquid! (If you'll refer back to my target incident titled how embarrassing)
6 comments:
I know I'm a day late I meant to post this yesterday. :)
Im glad you feel the same about diet coke....as I sit here and sip mine...its even in Ashers sippy cup right now! Whats this Target incidence?
LOL!! Maybe I better rethink the whole going out to lunch thing. Unless we can go somewhere that just serves water. Whadda ya think?
That is the funniest thing ever Annie. Don't even think about blaming the diet coke. Diet Coke is our friend. I am sorry for the embarassing moment. I would die! Good thing the lady was so nice about it.
Annie...I think Cafe Rio is to blame as well! Just ask Megan about our awesome experience there!! That place doesn't make it easy to get your crap together!! That's awesome that the lady and her husband were cool about it. Makes me want to remember that line so I can use it to smooth over embarrassing situations! I feel for ya! Been there and have done that plenty of times!
haha that is sooo funny.... you lucked out with the person you split on for sure.
Post a Comment