thoughts of a flighty woman
Crazy goats!! So how do I get your sister to let me in on her blog?
Amber? Her's is open.
I was driving to Nick's work yesterday and had the pleasure of seeing those goats. THat is so funny!
Those goats are rad! Where can I get me a pair?
i saw those yesterday.. nice!
Love the goats! Hey I can't get on Amber's either. She set it to private.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Crazy goats!! So how do I get your sister to let me in on her blog?
Amber? Her's is open.
I was driving to Nick's work yesterday and had the pleasure of seeing those goats. THat is so funny!
Those goats are rad! Where can I get me a pair?
i saw those yesterday.. nice!
Love the goats! Hey I can't get on Amber's either. She set it to private.
Post a Comment