Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday Shopping...

Here we are freezing our tushies off at the boulevard. We were up and at um at 5 am . Im sure we will be feeling it this afternoon . Much to our dismay we didn't get exactly what we wanted after waiting for 45 min in the cold and full on sprinting to the item. bummer! Maybe next year. :)

8 comments:

Kena said...

How fun!! I wish I could have been there.

jaesi said...

You guys are so funny!
What did you want? Did you find any good deals?

Mandi said...

I love the excitement of getting up early to try and get all the deals:)

brit said...

LOL! I love black friday shopping but I have NEVER gotten up at 5 a.m. unless a kid needed me.....not on my own accord! But, the Good Lord knew I couldn't afford any of that this year so he blessed me with a 24 hour flu for the day!

Dana said...

Jen, Katie and I went at 4 a.m. We went to Walmart, Urban wear, Old Navy, and Ace. We had so much fun and we just laughed the whole time. You know how Jen gets embarrassed so easily, Katie and I did a great job.

Anonymous said...

Annie,

HI!! Yeah your a blogger too!! So fun to run into everyones through everyones!! heres ours, mckinlayfamily.blogspot.com. Can I put yours on our page??
c ya real soon!! glad I skipped the shopping thing!!
Amy

Hillary Redd said...

You girls are crazy, but I hear it's worth it. Why no picture of the tree host you saw at the jubilee, he he

Jill Wittwer said...

Annie,
I am so glad that you found my blog, it is so fun to see yours! It looks like you are always having fun, your family is so cute! I love your story about the housekeeper, that is so you!