Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Long time friends

I met to blog this a couple weeks ago but I guess since I look like crap I wasn't so excited to but anyway Malea and I got to see one of our good friends Jen Karren while she was down visiting her family. We love her and wish she still lived her. Good times with Jen! Also she is single if you know any guys who are looking for a smart, cute girl.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Dana said...

Yeah Annie. I am so glad that you posted this! Jen is the best ever and this is her year I can feel it.

Kena said...

I'm so sad I had to miss lunch. I wish I could have been there I'd love to see Jen. She looks really good.

Lisha said...

Oh Jen! Love that girl!! It's been probably three years since I've seen her. We caught up with her right when she got home from her mission when we all lived in SLC. She looks so gorgeous as usual! Love her!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

I miss Jen. Do you have her email?

[BrookeO] said...

Look at you girls..looking so fine. I would so love to see all of you again. That would be fun!

Malea Ellett said...

That was so fun!!

Jennie Minor said...

You all look GREAT! I can't believe that we have been graduated from High school for 10yrs.. WOW! Time flies. Jen is so beautiful, so are you and Malea. And Malea's little girl is so adorable.

Bethany said...

Hey Annie! Im so excited to see your blog! I love it and I never realized you are so funny! I have to tell you how hard I laughed when I read your entry about your "Maids". How could you?j/k,you're my kind of woman! (Can I have their number?):0 Love Bethany