This cute Disney Movie just came out today, and being the sucker that I am for Disney Movies I had to grad a copy. Plus everyone in my house is sick except for me, and I thought it would be nice to have something new to watch. Check out it if you haven't already seen it very cute!
4 comments:
I love this movie...I best be buying it myself.
How long has your sis been in Antartica? Its seems like I remember you mentioning it back in the day...or maybe it was somewhere else. brrrr....
Ratatouille is the funnest movie. Unless of course it makes your stomach uneasy to see rats in a kitchen, then maybe not so fun!! But it doesn't bother me. I wish I had a talented rat in my kitchen cooking us yummy cuisine every day!
Just bought is yesterday for Christmas. It is pretty good. I'm also a sucker for Disney movies.
Annie,
I think we should start a blog and try and get Jen married off already!
Post a Comment