
At this point in time I would buy Luke a gold plated toilet if that would get him potty trained . But I found this cute little musical potty chair called "The Royal Potty Chair". Every time they go potty in it plays one of four songs. I had my niece Carly come over and show him the ropes, since she is pretty much potty trained. So she sat down did her thing and it started playing music they danced and clapped and screamed. So then it was Luke's turn so Carly sat next to him and coached him he was trying to go number 2 so she was sitting next to him telling him to push and making funny noises and faces. I was laughing so hard. Then she got anxious and was telling him to get off so she could see what was in the potty. Hopefully this baby will work! If anything it will entertain us all.
10 comments:
That has got to be one of the funniest things ever! Good luck with the potty training. I hear its really hard!!!
good luck with that !
I think you need to get them some video of that...
hilarious!
That sounds SO funny, I gotta get me one of those when it's time for potty training.
What a sweet chair! Good Luck! Kason wouldn't poop for days...just hold it. I guess it's probably pretty scary at first. Maybe the chair will make it a little less intimidating and more fun!:)
Yes, please let us know if it works. My little guy is 2 1/2 and we are just beginning. I'm not too excited for all the acidents, sheet washing, wet underwear and messy pants ahead.
That is so hilarious, I love it! I am not looking forward to the days of potty training! Cute Santa pics!
That is so hilarious, I love it! I am not looking forward to the days of potty training! Cute Santa pics!
Annie you have to let me know if it works. I am almost at my wits end but I really didn't want to have to buy a little potty. They gross me out but at this point I might have to break down and get one. Please let me know.
Potty training really isn't fun!! I'm sorry! One of these days he'll surprise you and just decide "he" wants to go in the potty now.
Post a Comment