Sunday, December 16, 2007

What's your favorite?

Christmas movie that is? Luke is a Christmas fanatic and I'm getting very tired of watching (or Listening to) Polar Express and Mickey's Twice Upon A Christmas. What do you or your kiddies like to watch? Comments please. :) By the way is my little Christmas countdown stressing anyone else out besides me? It's coming to fast and I'm not done shopping!

5 comments:

Dana said...

So Jen went out with my brother-in-law this weekend and it went really well. She is coming down Friday for a week. My kids love the classics Rudolph and Frosty.

Malea Ellett said...

Wow, I'm totally stressing too! I'm not done either, and it's driving me nuts. I'm usually done by the 1st of December!!!! Oh, and my kids LOVE Home Alone. But that's probably a little too 'oldish' for your little kiddies!? They want to watch it every night. Even Maesi loves it and laughs at it!!

Jennie Minor said...

Truman LOVES the Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer. It comes with 3 other Christmas movies. I think that Luke would love them!

Krystal Trapnell said...

Have you tried How the Grinch Stole Christmas? We always loved that one.

Kena said...

That's funny Annie those are the two movies my kids like to watch. They also like Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph the one's we watched when we were little. I can't believe how fast the month is going by.