She can light up a room. When she laughs it's the most contagious {and cutest} thing you'll ever hear. When she screams it's ear piercing. But I couldn't possibly love that little girl any more than I do:) . {Doesn't she look like a little who from The Grinch?} I thought I better show a smiling picture after all the screaming ones I've posted lately.
7 comments:
THAT IS SUCH A CUTE PICTURE OF HALLIE!
Cute picture! I love your new blog too!
she is so darling.
and I love Kix!
She is pretty dang cute! There is something about those little girls.
I love her! She does have such a beautiful smile.
She is cute no matter what face she makes. I just realized I didn't have your blog on my friends list. I totally added it right away. I hope you can forgive me. ha ha ha Your blog is in my favorites!!!!!
SHe is SO cute.
I love it. Little girls are the best (I may be a little bias!!!)
We have those jammies at our house too!
Post a Comment