Saturday, January 5, 2008

2 Sweet Gadgets

Sorry I've been meaning to post for a while now but it seems like I'm always battling Chad for the computer or just crazy busy. He got an ipod for Christmas and is constantly finding new music and videos to put on it. Anyway we got some fun stuff for Christmas that I wanted to blog about since I love them!


1. *The Shark* this thing is awesome it's a cordless vacuum made for hard floors and carpet. I use it 3 times a day. Hallie is a messy eater, so I was constantly sweeping under and with in a 10 foot radius of her high chair. Not anymore! I use my shark and it is so much easier.

{came from Costco}







2. *Chocco-Latte Maker*- If you like hot chocolate then you need one of these babies! You put the ingredients in the machine turn it on and it mixes, heats to the perfect temperature then froths it while it pours into your cup. {Found at Tai Pan, Target or Walmart} Both of these were giving to us by my Mom. Thanks Mom!

6 comments:

Mike and Debbie said...

Those are awesome! I am especially a fan of the hot chocolate maker! Very, very cool!

Aleisha said...

Hi Annie. I miss our playdates. You should get away from the "Shark" and lets get together.

Dana said...

Okay so I want a Shark. I hate pulling out my central vac for little messes. Hey the next time that you have a play date I want to come. It would be so fun to see all of you guys! Unless you are embarrassed to hang out with a 30 year old. ha ha

{Annie N.} said...

Aleisha you are a funny girl!
Dana I will definetly let you know when the next playdate is. We would love to have you come.

Malea Ellett said...

oooh I LOVE my hot chocolate maker, but mine is not quite as 'cool' as yours!! But I still love it!

Kena said...

Those hot chocolate makers are pretty popular. I want one. And the shark looks like a handy thing. It's always the under table mess I have to pull out the central vac for it's such a pain.