Friday, January 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Aleisha!


The year was 1994 when this baby was taken. We were at girls camp and it appears that Aleisha was daydreaming. Silly girl! I just wanted to wish you a happy one! I'm so glad that we are still in touch. You were always my favorite to go to camp with you always made it so fun, even though I was the younger (probably annoying) girl. You are still such an upbeat fun girl to be with. Love ya! Hope you have a great day!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kena said...

What a cute picture of her! Girls camp is definitely a memory I have with Aleisha also.

Aleisha said...

Annie!!!!!
You crack me up. That picture is sooooooooooooo funny. That just made my day that you remembered me. You are so funny.
Love, Aleisha

Aleisha said...

P.S. You were NEVER annoying. I loved every minute of your fun personality.

Heather T. said...

Happy Birthday Aleisha !!! I am sure glad that we finally met. You are super nice and funny !!! Have a great day !!

Malea Ellett said...

CUTE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEISHA!

Dana said...

That pic of Aleisha is classic! Love it!