
The weirdest thing happened to me last night! I woke up at like 12:30 and swore I saw a black cat on my bed. (Chad was laying by Luke in Luke's room) So I screamed ran out of my room slammed the door and ran across the house to Luke's room. I come barreling in there and startled Chad and I'm like Chad there is a cat in our room . He's all "what!" so I said hurry come look in our room there is a cat or some little animal in our room. So he comes in there turns on the light looks under the bed, behind furniture in the bathroom and closet...there is no cat. Then I start to realize how stupid I sounded...I'm not scared of cats and how would one get in my room? So I'm thinking I must have dreamt it our something. My heart was beating so hard it took me forever to fall back asleep. What the weird! Maybe I shouldn't have watched celebrity rehab before I fell asleep.
12 comments:
Sounds like Brett and Chad could swap stories. I'm always doing weird things at night:)
so funny! Remember when I was staying at your house when Chad was gone? I am pretty sure we had Luke in the bed with us and we were out in our garments those figurine things...we are WINNERS!
Mabey you need rehab:) How funny!
i love kitties--i want one here at my house but megan said she would never come back over if i got one. i think he really WAS on your bed and then snuck out your back door. i validate you, annie.
i am with megan... no cats allowed !
thats a bit creepy....
you and I had the same evening...with tv and all.
Annie, you are hilarious! I sure hope there is not black cat hiding in your house somewhere! I HATE cats!
I'm not a cat fan. Especially in my bed. Kate- I'm glad someone else does weird things at night.
Thanks for the laugh -
k, you always make me lol. The other night I dreamed that my house caught on fire and then the next day my friend left my burner on...moral:beware of cats for a while:)
You are one of the funniest people I know.
Classic. I am there with you though. Mike is scared of my dreaming! I say/do some wacky things too!
Post a Comment