I must be really bored today cause I don't usually follow through with being tagged. I'm glad I cleaned my purse out a couple of days ago. This could have been really ugly. Well...it is still a bit ugly.
1. 2 random skittles... I'd like to blame those on my kids
2. Baby Tylenol for my teething tike
3. Tylenol for me actually advil is in the bottle
4. My favorite Victoria's Secret lip gloss in Mango
5.velvet tubrose lotion
6.Cherry Carmex
7. camera case
8. Tampon of course
9.pack of starburst
10.cute contact case
11. headset for my cell phone
12. pecid ac for me new nemisis
13.comb
14. klenex
15. keys to mailbox
16. calculator
17. ugly wallet
18.bow for hallie
19. Rain gum
20. hair elastic
21.clicker to Chad's truck?
22. 3 pens
23.costco photo receipt
24.pebbles coupon
25. Scintiala's coupon
26. day pass to Gold's Gym
27.Ipod sock with earphones
28.pink bubble gum
wow I have a lot of crap!
I tag Brandee, Kena, Malea, and Dana
2 comments:
Pepcid AC as to Heartburn - as Heartburn is to Prego?????
AND ALL that fit inside your cute little purse?!
Post a Comment