thoughts of a flighty woman
That purse is so cute. I have always wanted to do a purse swap. maybe I'll do a blog that allows people to trade purses.
I LOVE THAT PURSE!! I really need to get a new purse. Tell me where to go since you ALWAYS have cute ones.
Love the purse, and what is this 'new nemisis'? Are you prego???
I love that purse! Roxy always reminds me of our Christensen days!
I am not prego! Ah! just stupid acid reflux.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That purse is so cute. I have always wanted to do a purse swap. maybe I'll do a blog that allows people to trade purses.
I LOVE THAT PURSE!! I really need to get a new purse. Tell me where to go since you ALWAYS have cute ones.
Love the purse, and what is this 'new nemisis'? Are you prego???
I love that purse! Roxy always reminds me of our Christensen days!
I am not prego! Ah! just stupid acid reflux.
Post a Comment