Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Jennie!


Happy Birthday Jennie! (yesterday) sorry I didn't forget you it was just a crazy day with the Super Bowl and I was kicked out of my house most of the day for Chad's "Man Super Bowl Party" lame. Anyway I hope you had a great day! And hopefully you felt some what good?
Now is the part were I list my favorite things about Jennie. I love Jennie because she is such a loyal friend. She always has your back. She is a very driven person, if she sets her mind to something she does it. Like the Marathon she did a couple of years ago. She was awesome!(Jealous!) She is very pretty and fashionable she is always turning guys heads and getting hit on. She gas a very good heart.
She is hilarous! Thanks for all the fun times! Love ya!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jennie Minor said...

haha! Sweet picture! Us doing our Nick Ence face! Thanks Annie! Love ya!

Mindi said...

happy bday jennie--and annie, why oh why were you NOT invited to the man superbowl party? sounds like you are gonna have to throw your own woman party soon.

Megal said...

Jennie-HB to you! I was sorry that I couldn't get a hold of you yesterday in person, but just know that I was thinking about you and wishing I was there to celebrate your 28th bday in style! Love you girl!

Malea Ellett said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLIE!!!!

Lisha said...

Great picture! Love the faces! I love you Jennie! Happy Birthday!

[BrookeO] said...

I agree with you, every word - yep, she rocks!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.