I keep seeing these ads on TV for the Cinderella Castle in Disney World, and the little girl in me wants to go and stay there really bad! Look how cool it is, they just newly remodeled it for guest to stay there.
WOW! I would love to take a bubble bath in that thing....or is that the pool? you are coming to see me tomorrow. My house doesn't look like that, but you and Megs get to cuddle with each other again! Just like the good old days in pine valley! ;)
5 comments:
Oooh, that looks fun! I wonder how much it costs per night?
I have been wanting to go to Disneyland so bad! I think when you have kids, you relive your childhood all over again, I love it!
WOW! I would love to take a bubble bath in that thing....or is that the pool? you are coming to see me tomorrow. My house doesn't look like that, but you and Megs get to cuddle with each other again! Just like the good old days in pine valley! ;)
Wouldn't that be so much fun!!
why would i want to stay in that castle when i could go to megan's house and sleep there? hers looks exactly like that.
Post a Comment