Friday, February 15, 2008

Wahoo!


I was so excited when I woke up today that I have to blog about it, Megan and I are taking a road trip with no kids to go visit Jennie in Cali this afternoon!We have never met her new hubby so we thought we'd head out. Wahoo! Maybe see the beach, probably see lots of fancy people (maybe even some one famous) go shopping and hopefully eat lots of food.

Well I will... those two eat like birds, but anyway I'm so excited!

Peace out!

6 comments:

Aleisha said...

Good for you Annie. I hope you have a great time.

Lisha said...

Have a fun time! The weather is probably so nice in Cali. I'm jealous you are going to the beach, and no kids!!:)

Jennie Minor said...

I don't eat like a bird any more!!! My belly is growing just wait! We are going to have so much fun! I am so excited! And it is BEAUTIFUL weather here! So let's hit the beach tomorrow!

Mindi said...

i just feel bad that nobody invited mia to come. kinda rude. fine then--have fun on your fancy weekend.

Malea Ellett said...

-K- I'm so jealous!! Have lots and lots of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brandee williams said...

so fun!