A big group of us decided to try out the free Ball Room Dancing Class we have in town. It was way fun. We learned the West Coast Swing. We'll see if I can talk Chad into going again. HaHa I'm pretty sure Dancing With The Stars won't be calling me anytime soon.
It's every 2 weeks if anyone is interested.
Carmen & Ken (The Pros)
7 comments:
HOW FREAKING FUN!!! Im loving the guys faces...specially Chads...
Look how cute Malea looks!!!
I would totally be there if we could!
Annie,
That looks so fun! Give me the details, where do you go? That would be such a great date night!
yes - let us know when & where. Is this the flyer posted at every church around town? Looks totally fun!
did you do the lambada? it is the dance of forbidden love, so i thought it would have been appropriate right there in the cultural hall....the chad would have rocked it.
I have been wanting to try that...let me know next time you guys go.
Way cool Annie! I bet you had a blast! Keep us updated on how the class goes. I think it sounds way fun!
That looks so fun. I wish I could talk Jason into it. Maybe if I bribe him with something. hmmmmmm
Post a Comment