Monday, March 31, 2008

Chopped up


I have had nothing to blog about so I thought I would blog about...my chopped up hair and face. Not the best picture of my hair but I totally chopped it off. Something about Spring makes me want change so I thought I'd do a hair makeover. It looks a lot better when my hair stylist does it. I wish she could do it everyday for me. Life would be so much better that way.

As for my nasty chin I can thank Chad for that. It looks like I wrecked my bike or have some form of road rash but it isn't. Over a week ago we were camping and went for a long ride on our four wheeler. I had a layer of dirt on my face and Chad was attempting to scare the begebees out of me (which worked) so he was driving like a maniac. For some odd reason my chin got rubbed raw from clinging to his back. Strange... I know. After about a half hour of hanging on for dear life. I thought man my chin hurts. Sure enough it was all nasty. It looks alot better than it did a couple days ago...Love it! Anyway that is about all the excitement I have for you today. Hope you are all having a fabulous day!

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Jennie Minor said...

Love the hair do! Your chin doesn't look bad at ALL! Luke is so funny. Love the face he is giving. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

{Annie N.} said...

Picture doesn't do the justice on the face. I'm counting down for you to come! Wahoo!

Malea Ellett said...

I love it! It's so cute!

jaesi said...

Annie...Love your hair! I want to go short...like pixie short.

and I love the picture in my head of you clinging on for dear life!

Lisha said...

Ooooh I like your hair! I'm ready to chop mine off as well. I can see a little resemblence in the Hallee's as well. They are both super cute!

Megal said...

I loved your hair the other day and that was even at the gym and not all ready for the day so I can only imagine that it is the most magnificent hairdo there ever was. You looked HOT! (does this sound like I am hitting on you?)

{Annie N.} said...

Thanks girls. Especially megal, stop it!

Mike and Debbie said...

Love the hair! You always look so fabulous! Stinks about the chin...

Mindi said...

you are always a princess to me, annie--and the hair looks great. and why can't i see any of your words? is my computer sick? arrrrrrgh.

Aleisha said...

That is funny Annie. I love your hair. You are always beautiful.

brandee williams said...

Cute! Love the Hair.