Monday, March 24, 2008

A few Easter Pics


All dressed up for Church.
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Jennie Minor said...

Love the face Hallie is giving. Is she getting ready to cry? Love the clothes. So cute!

Megal said...

So sassy! LOVE Hallie's dress...where did you get it?

{Annie N.} said...

She was mad cause I took her beloved binkie away for the pic. Her dress is from Gymboree.

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

both so cute!

stefanie said...

They look oh, so cute! I love, love her dress!

jaesi said...

DARLING! I love that picture....
And I want a dress like that myself!

Kate said...

Annie your kids are so cute. party is on the 26th at 3:30 short notice sorry call brett's phone chad knows the #. It would be totally fun I'm taking my kids so bring yours.

Lisha said...

Cute Easter pictures! I can't believe how grown up Luke looks! Wow! Now I wish I would've got to see him and Hallie while I was in SG. They are both adorable as always!

Kena said...

I agree with everyone Hali's dress is so cute! And Luke looks very handsome.

melissamarchant said...

Hey Annie! I found your blog from Mindi - your kids are SO cute! I love the Hallie's dress as well. Too Cute!
Melissa

Ryan said...

Luke looks so grown up!

Heather B said...

Wow, that's probably the cutest easter dress I've ever seen! Good job! Your kids look darling. Love your blog layout too. And your hair looks cute!