Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!


The long awaited day has come! My boy is finally potty trained. Yeah! I have been so tired of changing diapers for two kids and buying them! Holy spendy. Especially pull ups. I was getting nervous with preschool coming up, I thought this kid would never cave. No how do I get him to wear his pants all day. Don't want people to see his undies it was different when it was just a diaper. Might have to make a duct tape belt daily. (thanks to tips from Mindi's blog)

7 comments:

Jennie Minor said...

YAY for Luke! I can't believe he is going to be 4 in May! Good luck with the belt!

Malea Ellett said...

Good Job Luky!!!!!!

Lisha said...

Yeah! What a milestone to have overcome! Yipee! Now you have to deal with the little guy peeing outside whenever and wherever! Congrats Luke!

Aleisha said...

yeah!!! Good for you.

Mindi said...

mia is waiting for you to come over and work your magic. please. like yesterday.

Christina P. said...

I so need to know your secret!! I have until July to get my 3 year old potty trained. If not I will have THREE in diapers!! Right now it is crunch time! Next time I see you, be ready to spill your secrets!!!

bows and more said...

Congrats! So exciting the freedom of one less bum to wipe! Ha Ha. I will see you tomarrow! Take care, Kelsi