Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Keester!


I know everyone probably gets this email every year, but I had to blog it cause it's so cute! Hope you all have a good Easter!

6 comments:

Jennie Minor said...

I have never seen this! Love it! Hope you guys have a happy easter.

Gretchen said...

Hi Annie...The girls that did my jean party were from Cedar. Her name is Amanda Hill. They are going to be at the What Woman Want Boutique. I think it is in May. To be honest...I didn't really like any of the jeans they had with them. But, They said that they are getting capri's in this week. So I think we were just the last party before the Spring load, and so we got the leftovers! I could try getting ahold of her for you if you want! Let me know!

jaesi said...

darling....I havent seen it before.
Happy Keester to you!

Amy said...

Love it!! Happy Easter, see you tomorrow!

Bethany said...

That pic is SO cute-haha
I couldn't agree with you more about the cell phones- I personally like to wash them with my cloths, or maybe getting them thrown in the pool in my favorite. Or maybe I like the best when maddie brings it to me saying it has bubbles coming out of it-ya thats my favorite..

Kate said...

annie I was invited to a modbe party on tuesday if you would like to come with me your more than welcome too.