thoughts of a flighty woman
so cute! I can't believe that Hallie's hair is getting so long! Looks like the kids LOVED it!
ahhhh--- to be a young mother and actually try nice things with my kids. i have just one question: were luke's pants off or on? i hope he was doing pants off dance off--love it!
Ambitious! I have still yet to dye eggs with my kids. You've inspired me, we'll have to try it this year. Looks like they enjoyed it!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
so cute! I can't believe that Hallie's hair is getting so long! Looks like the kids LOVED it!
ahhhh--- to be a young mother and actually try nice things with my kids. i have just one question: were luke's pants off or on? i hope he was doing pants off dance off--love it!
Ambitious! I have still yet to dye eggs with my kids. You've inspired me, we'll have to try it this year. Looks like they enjoyed it!
Post a Comment