Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Huntington Beach

We went to Huntington Beach on Saturday. Chad is convinced that the kids liked the Beach more than Disney Land. We hooked up with Jennie and Preston and had lunch on the Pier. It was beautiful! We had to drag our kids out of the sand, they loved it and loved running from the waves. Every day since Luke has asked if we can go back to the beach.

10 comments:

Lisha said...

A day at the beach would be so nice! Hallie's dress is so cute! I showed Kason your Disneyland pictures and he was jealous! He's been really wanting to go. Looks like you guys had a fabulous time!

Kena said...

I'm sure that's what my kids would love the most too.......sand sand sand everywhere!

Mike and Debbie said...

Sounds like tons of fun! Love Disneyland, love the beach!! So fun that you got to see Jennie and Preston too! So fun! Glad you guys had a fun trip!

jaesi said...

Oh man, now thats FUN!

Dana said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I love going to the beach it is one of my most favorite things ever.

Jennie Minor said...

It was so fun to see you guys! Come back soon!

Rachel said...

i love huntington beach!! that is where my friend amber lives.. so thats where we stay when we go.. and my kids to this day would rather go to the beach than disneyland.. i think were going to go later this year and i think they might change their mind on that?? i'm glad you had fun!!

Jami Hansen said...

I am so jealous. We need a vacation so bad. Dan just cannot ever take off work..I love going to Huntington beach. Your kids look so cute...

Jill Wittwer said...

Looks like you had so much fun! I want to take Hunter to Disneyland!

Amy said...

figured you were somewhere fun when you werent at church! Kaden missed you:) sounds like fun!!once again they are the CUTEST!! love those pictures!